Our City government has drifted into troubled waters. I will strive to restore the community’s confidence and trust in our City Council and City Government. I will work to:
- Hire a City Manager with a proven history of successfully managing city government.
- Improve city council function and productivity.
- Focus on cleaner and safer waterways and protecting our precious wildlife.
- Negotiate with Collier County to return tax dollars to Marco Island.
- Focus on improving permit and parking issues.
After practicing as a general surgeon for 47 years, teaching medical students, interns, residents, serving on numerous state and county medical and risk management committees, I retired to take life easy. My wife of almost 42 years, Linda Turner, will attest that I have flunked retirement. That is because I am a doer and I care about what happens here on Marco Island. I want to hear from you . . . YOUR questions and concerns.
I Hope You Care As Much As I Do And Support Me For City Council