About Jerry Swiacki
I first set foot on Marco Island in1960 as a teenager on a visit to the island’s beautiful beach. I returned in1982 with my wife and we purchased a condo the next day! We purchased our home in 2002 and became full time residents.
I practiced as a general surgeon for 47 years, served on many state and county Medical Quality and Utilization Committees, and I am a former member of the International College of Surgeons.
I decided to retire so I could enjoy paradise. I embraced some of the Island’s many great organizations including:
- Marco Island Civic Association Board of Directors
- Marco Island Fire Rescue Foundation Board of Directors
- Marco Island Nature Preserve & Bird Sanctuary Vice President
- Marco Men’s Club Program Director
- Caxambas Republican Club, Past Vice Chairman
- Marco Island Parks & Rec Advisory Committee, 4 years, Chair 2 years.
Instrumental in bringing the new Mackle Park Community Center to reality.
I am a proud Alumnus of the University of Notre Dame, have been married to Linda Turner for 41 years, we have five children and ten grandchildren. Linda and I attend San Marco Catholic Church.
I wish to continue my community involvement by serving as YOUR City Councilor. During my medical career, thousands of people trusted me with their lives. I hope you will trust me as your City Councilor.
To Restore Confidence and Trust
Elect Jerry Swiacki to Marco Island City Council